Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inspirational Quotes for Cancer Patients

I’ve been using various metaphysical healing methods, but I’ve found them to be actually making my ability to deal with everything get worse, not better. I had many visits to a psychologist last year but with no tangible improvement.

Spiritual work (prayer, reconnection to God, asking for God’s healing energy to come down and fully fill my body and aura) has been the only method that has made any difference, and has at times produced some remarkable changes. We had Eric Unwin stay in our house for a week last year, running daily sessions where he talked about God, setting our days and our intentions in God, reconnecting with Him, etc. At the end of the week I had spectacularly recovered from a lengthy period of post traumatic stress.

When I suffered another period of even more intense post traumatic stress just in the past few weeks after my latest surgery and extremely painful recovery, again, when I specifically started reconnecting to God and praying on a regular basis and asking for his healing energy to come down and fill my body and aura, I recovered almost immediately, whereas I had been very rapidly going backwards with EFT a week earlier.

I have noticed that there is a different agenda going on with regard to what we think we want as far as healing our bodies is concerned, and what our inner self/soul seems to want. Its agenda seems to be for us to achieve the greater plan for our life which does include negative things that will force us (hopefully) to re-connect with our inner selves and God. So it may give signals that all is well, all is healing fully when in physical terms we are actually getting worse. So all things in the metaphysical realm should be interpreted with that different agenda in mind. Do we want to progress on our greater life’s path (and perhaps even die as a result of the cancer), or do we want to be cancer free? Sometimes those two are opposing results.

It’s up to us to decide which result we want, and to trust God that in the long run, ‘all is well with my soul’,
as the old song goes.

V., March 2008

www.healingcancernaturally.com

No comments: